Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

It was during this contest that I finally learned I needed to step up my skills with the camera. The contestant is the other main character in this story I've written, although this time the content with both of them overlapped, to the point where I had to be careful when I updated. Didn't do as well as his brother, but never mind - it was fun :)

Rating: Normal
Eliminations:
Yes
Result: Joint 4th

Thursday 19 June 2008

Application Round

Howdy folks! Name's Christian Turilli but please, just call me Chris. I'm fifteen and muddling through St Grey's Private School, no kids but I do have a boyfriend who for now prefers to remain nameless. I'm joint oldest of six along with my twin brother and born to vampire parents, one of them half alien... yeah, and you thought your family was weird(!)

Well, I'm no oil painting but here you go:


Yes I have a double bed, and yes it gets a fair amount of use! ;) ... in fact that's how I got into the mess I'm in now.


This is my outlet, or at least it was before things went drastically wrong...


I seem so accepting of this, huh? Well, one motto we all live by in this family; looks can be deceiving. I may act cool and maybe even cocky, but by the time Daddy asked - no, ordered - us to get tested, I was just starting to get back to normal after what seemed like a lifetime spent in a black hole. Anyone who's been through depression knows exactly what I'm talking about. It makes you do crazy things that you look back on later and ask yourself "what was I thinking?" The bottom line is though, it's thanks to alien blood this has even been possible to start with, and it got my brother into trouble too... now I know how the girls feel!

No comments: